What we do
HUNPA carries out different types of activities, all aimed at carrying out or supporting specialist healthcare humanitarian aid interventions.
The main activities are:
· humanitarian health missions in crisis areas
· training courses in the field of disaster and humanitarian medicine
· training courses in the field of urgent care and healthcare in affected or at-risk areas
· promotion and awareness events
· fundraising initiatives and donations to be donated
The search for partner organizations is essential in order to develop humanitarian aid programs; in particular, the success of an operation for a small association like ours depends on having local contacts who are able to support our actions and better direct our aid where it is truly needed most.
That's why this is one of our goals, and that's why there are useful collaborators who have contacts and branches in larger institutions and organizations.
The most useful profiles for missions are:
- international security and operations experts